Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 26 - 4/Jul/2008 / My favorite toy - Mi juguete favorito


Day 26 - 4/Jul/2008 / My favorite toy - Mi juguete favorito
Originally uploaded by rpriegu

Day 26 - 4/Jul/2008 / My favorite toy - Mi juguete favorito

Project 365 / Day 25 / Colage photography.

It is 10 PM and I haven't even take one picture.... it has been a really crazy day but I don't want to miss it. I came up with the idea about making a colage... I could use my childhood favorite toy (the International digger you can see in the pictures; that even been 39 I still have and love). I started shooting... everyting was fine and then my younger daugther appear (Vicky 3 years old) and as son as She saw me with the digger, She started playing with it. :-) :-) :-) I took a couple of pictures of her having some fun... She made me smile and her pictures were the best.

Uploaded by rpriegu on 4 Jul 08, 11.25PM

No comments: